Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, to GangWars!

GangWarsRP has seen ups and down throughout the past years, but a new beginning is starting to see the light of day. With an expanded team, GangWars will now face a new tomorrow, with a bright future ahead.

Join us!

GangWarsRP offers easy communication to it's playerbase! If you seek assistance, or simply wants to communicate with your fellow administrators, or players. Visit our two other forums for quick chatting. 

Join us!

Our first server has just opened to the public, join the fun in a quicker version of GangWars. Experience and Drop rates have been increased to x5!

Th2 HomeGuard

Guestion about Credit Shop?

So, in the past years GWRP have been tried to be resseracted from the dead. but in my knowledge, I have learned that GWRP wont be up long before its "dead for good"  and in all those trys to make the game great again. I personaly have bought alot of credits over the years, none returned after it died, only weeks after it came back.

so my question to the Admins and the dev's is.

how can u make sure this time wont be any diffrent? 

does the players of this community have any garantie. if  any players should buy credits it wont be for noffthing? just a waste of money? 

or is it just a risk we take without anything? 

Udklip.PNG

17 hours ago, Th2 HomeGuard said:

So, in the past years GWRP have been tried to be resurrected from the dead. but in my knowledge, I have learned that GWRP wont be up long before its "dead for good"  and in all those trys to make the game great again. I personaly have bought alot of credits over the years, none returned after it died, only weeks after it came back.

so my question to the Admins and the dev's is.

how can u make sure this time wont be any diffrent? 

does the players of this community have any garantie. if  any players should buy credits it wont be for nothing? just a waste of money? 

or is it just a risk we take without anything? 

Udklip.PNG

@home id just spend wisely not spend to much but enough to get your basic perks etc more forges and stuff so you aint gotta worry about losing money when the servers die in  a month not go all out and spend 100s if you aint got that type of pocket change to do so with.

• Ban this 1

just be safe for the first month , double xp , print expansion etc the basics, but we also dont know what this new version might be like. it could revolve around killing more then printing we have no idea till they tease it so we will just have to wait and see

I think this time around they are taking a better step into returning than in the past, They left Teamspeak and went to discord full time, They have a whole new website rather than other returns so this shows they are taking their time and not rushing it and taking a better look at this rather than just giving us old content that we always had before and from failed copies, but to give us a new experience without forfeiting the feel of it actually being gang wars. They have done this in the past with gangwars 2.0 but failed and this time they learn from past mistakes and things players actually wanted from both and make something new, fun, and not boring enough to quit after a month. So I would stay around and watch for updates and what they say about this return to really know if investing money will be worth it or not compared to the past. but so far so good!